You have a website that you’ve worked hard to establish, and now you want customers to find it. That’s where Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, comes in. SEO is the process of using on-page and off-page methods to get more customers to find it. The ultimate goal of SEO is getting your website ranked at the top of the search engines.
With Search Engine Optimization:
- It’s Targeted. Just imagine… customers are actually searching for your product or service. With traditional marketing methods, like TV, print, or radio, you’re purchasing advertising, hopeful that someone needs your product or service, and then actually visits your website. With SEO, the customers are actually searching for what your business offers, clicking on your website, and then directed right to it. Therefore, it’s hands-down, ABSOLUTELY the best traffic anyone can get.
- Marketing Your Website Effectively: With other traditional ads only mentioning your website, search engine optimization is actually directing your customers to your website, leading to more traffic, and, ultimately, resulting in more sales.
- Get Ranked at the Top. When your potential client searches for your product or service, you want to be the business or organization they find, not your competitors. By utilizing search engine optimization, you’re getting your website ranked at the top of the search engines. With so many consumers utilizing search engines before purchasing, it’s essential that you place your business above your competitors’ websites.
- It’s like a FREE endorsement. The sponsored links are like the full page ads in magazines, but the organic listings are like the editors’ reviewing your product favorably. It’s like Google®’s trust passes to your website. Google® is essentially saying, we are putting our reputation on the line, and recommend these top ten websites for what you searched.
- Low cost Advertising. Unlike traditional advertising methods, your costs don’t increase linearly based on the size of the audience. For example, a magazine may charge $200 for a full page ad if they have 10 thousand readers. Another magazine with 20 thousand readers can charge a higher rate of $400. The advantage of SEO, is that your costs are to get ranked higher and aren’t tied to how many clicks you get.
- Quality Leads. With SEO, you’re assured the prospects that are visiting your site are high-quality leads, or customers who are already researching your product or service to buy. This means that the leads you receive from SEO are more likely to purchase.
You’ll find that SEO offers you the greatest return on your marketing dollar. Not only are you obtaining qualified leads, but you’re also directing them right to you. In today’s competitive online business environment, SEO is becoming essential to a website’s success.